- Do you excel in fostering a cohesive team that works collaboratively and unified with the greater organization?
- Are you customer driven with a focus of putting patient needs first?
- Do you consider yourself to be keen on details and place importance on accuracy, competency, and follow-up?
If you responded yes to the above questions, Trudell Healthcare Solutions “(THS)” currently has an exciting opportunity for you as a Service Manager!
Our Company: Trudell Healthcare Solutions is a Canadian, family-owned clinical and service-oriented distributor providing unique, innovative products to select segments of the Canadian healthcare market. With a skilled, knowledgeable, and motivated team, the company is committed to exceeding our customer’s expectations in delivering cost effective solutions to improve patient outcomes.
The Position: Responsible for facilitating the execution of technical service functions including installations, maintenance, and Biomed factory level training. This role is responsible for meeting the requirements of service contracts and directs support services to meet customer expectations. This position will work collaboratively with other cross-functional departments to ensure efficient management of the Technical Services offerings. The position oversees scheduling, training and will provide direct management to the Technical Services Team.
What We Offer:
In addition to fair and equitable compensation and the excitement of working for a growing and reputable company, we offer:
- Challenging careers that provide the opportunity to learn constantly
- Clear, consistent and demonstrated values
- Encouraged Professional Development
- Employee Recognition for Milestone Anniversaries
- Regular Performance Appraisals
- Regular Salary Reviews
- Paid Sick Days
- 3 weeks paid vacation to start
- Comprehensive Group Family Benefits including:
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Pension Plan
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Disability Insurance
- Out of Country Insurance Coverage
- Ensure all service contract objectives are met.
- Ensure team is effectively trained to minimize negative situations and deal with customer inquiries in a cost-effective and positive manner. Effectively deliver resolutions for escalated customer issues.
- Ensure effective coordination of new equipment installations, equipment repairs and service activities.
- Manage technical services budget.
- Maintain adequate records of installations, repairs, and service activities to meet ISO and appropriate Company standards.
- Ensure all contractors comply with Company policies and procedures.
- Ensure the performance of all direct reports is evaluated to maximize their performance and development throughout the year and during the annual performance review.
- Develop staff by following management practices and setting appropriate objectives.
- Foster training and development for the department.
- Maintain regular and ongoing communication with Director of Sales and Service, Regional Managers and other internal customers.
- Champion Service / Support relationships with key vendor partners.
- Ensure communication is effective and informative regarding issues which may affect the quality of service or products.
- Ensure competitive information or data on products and services is provided to marketing.
Skills & Qualifications:
Education and Experience
- Post-secondary education in Business Administration, Engineering, Professional Services, or related field.
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience working in a technical or professional role.
- Minimum three (3) years of people management experience.
- Experience in a Health Care environment dealing with contracts, vendor agreements and medical equipment services is preferred.
Specialized Skill or Knowledge
- Experience using a CRM system is an asset.
- Knowledge and understanding of respiratory care and/or ventilation principles is an asset.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft suite of products.
- Ability to perform effectively during times of ambiguity, rapid change and growth.
- Bilingual both written and oral considered an asset.
- Ability to safely and lawfully operate a motor vehicle.
- Ability to travel.
- Ability to lift or move up to 50lbs (23kg).
- Office based.
- Frequent Interruptions.
- A full class driver’s licence, and at least three (3) years’ driving experience with an ongoing satisfactory driver’s abstract is required.
- A clear vulnerable sector/ criminal background check, appropriate for working in the hospital environment.
- Compensation based on a regular work week of thirty-seven and one half (37.5) working hours, with additional working hours as required to meet ongoing business demands and to full fill job responsibilities.
Trudell Healthcare Solutions is dedicated to maintaining the health and safety of the workplace, which includes our employees, our customers, and our communities. Our team has implemented several COVID-19 safety protocols, including the Company’s Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccine Policy which requires our employees be fully vaccinated. This is subject to reasonable accommodation for grounds protected under the human rights legislation.
If you feel you meet the qualifications for this role, please submit your resume with the subject line “Service Manager – THS” to Human Resources, at email@example.com.
Since 1922, Trudell Healthcare Solutions Inc., a member of the Trudell Medical Group, has been a stable and financially sound Canadian-based employer, headquartered in London, Ontario. For over 90 years, we have enjoyed the reputation of being successful and trustworthy in the eyes of our customers, our suppliers and our staff. We are passionate about selling, servicing and distributing technologically advanced Critical Care and Respiratory products and state-of-the-art Operating Room products to hospitals across Canada.
We thank all applicants for their interest in joining our team. Only those to be interviewed will be contacted. For more information, visit us at www.trudellhs.com. Trudell Healthcare Solutions Inc. is an equal opportunity employer it is important to our Company that all its employees, including those with disabilities, find our workplace to be welcoming and supportive. If you are a candidate with a disability who requires accommodations during the recruitment process, please let us know.