Are you a fierce competitor driven by overcoming challenges and exceeding expectations?
Do you have a passion for Respiratory care?
Do you possess excellent communication skills and are able to foster exceptional customer experiences?
We at Trudell Healthcare Solutions “(THS)” are looking for an individual who is driven and shares our passion for customer excellence to contribute to the care patients receive, ultimately helping to improve their quality of life. If you have an interest in Medical Device Sales and have responded yes to the above questions, THS currently has an exciting opportunity for you as a Medical Sales Representative!
The Position: Grows market share and attains regional sales objectives by building relationships and directly educating and selling the benefits of the Trudell Medical International Respiratory product portfolio to General Practitioners, specialists, high-volume pharmacies, healthcare centres and specialized clinics.
Our Company: Trudell Healthcare Solutions is a Canadian, family-owned clinical and service-oriented distributor providing unique, innovative products to select segments of the Canadian healthcare market. With a skilled, knowledgeable, and motivated team, the company is committed to exceeding our customer’s expectations in delivering cost effective solutions to improve patient outcomes.
What We Offer:
In addition to fair and equitable compensation and the excitement of working for a growing and reputable company, we offer:
- Challenging careers that provide the opportunity to learn constantly
- Clear, consistent and demonstrated values
- Encouraged Professional Development
- Employee Recognition for Milestone Anniversaries
- Regular Performance Appraisals
- Regular Salary Reviews
- Paid Sick Days
- 3 weeks paid vacation to start
- Comprehensive Group Family Benefits including:
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Pension Plan
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Disability Insurance
- Out of Country Insurance Coverage
- Choice of supplied company vehicle or vehicle allowance
- Develop strong relationships with key opinion leaders, industry associations and clinical stakeholders.
- Respond to and maximize opportunities with inbound leads in conjunction with strong teamwork and alignment with the marketing colleagues and digital activities.
- Communicate regularly with Regional Manager and Director of Sales to provide feedback from the marketplace.
Sales and Customer Management
- Drive achievement of the overall sales budget for the territory
- Ensure that individual call objectives are met.
- Ensure that optimal product placement is being achieved.
- Ensure that all ongoing territory management is completed efficiently and effectively, e.g., conducting territory analysis, setting up virtual and face-to-face meetings, maintaining detailed account information for customers and key decision makers, etc.
- Generate sales leads by representing THS at trade shows and related events as required.
- Ensure excellence in execution of our digital marketing activities and promotional campaigns.
Product and Market Knowledge
- Establish and maintain strong clinical awareness of relevant therapy areas and their associated drug delivery and/or therapeutic mechanisms.
- Feedback to internal resources market insights, e.g., competitive details, industry trends, etc.
- Ensure that all sales activities and key metrics are uploaded on time and regularly monitored in our C.R.M. system.
- Ensure that all contact lists are kept up to date and relevant.
Skills & Qualifications:
Education and Experience
- Post secondary education in Business, Medical Sciences or a related field of study.
- Three (3) to five (5) years experience in a field sales position with a medical device or pharmaceutical company background.
Specialized Skill or Knowledge
- Experience building strong relationships with key points of contact within a territory.
- Excellent time and territory management skills as demonstrated by prioritizing detailing schedule based on potential return on investment.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Demonstrated skills in making professional presentations and facilitating training seminars.
- Computer literate with:
- Intermediate-Advanced experience in Salesforce.com or comparable C.R.M. systems.
- Intermediate experience in MS Excel (spreadsheets), Power Point (presentations), Word (word processing) and other MS applications.
- Solid understanding of the Canadian medical retail and healthcare professional markets, business practices, and regulations
- High level of self-motivation and proven ability to work from a home office with the majority of the time doing virtual calling on high prescribers and KOLs in the assigned territory
- Vast experience with video-based technology and virtual communication (Blending E-mails, Video and Text messages, Phone calls, Social media, etc).
- Ability to communicate and handle quality and regulatory issues.
- Ability to safely and lawfully operate a motor vehicle.
- Ability to travel.
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 50lbs (23kg).
- Field/ home office setting.
- Frequent interruptions.
- A valid full class driver’s license, and at least three (3) years’ driving experience with an ongoing satisfactory driver’s abstract is required.
- Compensation based on a regular work week of thirty-seven and one half (37.5) working hours, with additional working hours as required to meet ongoing business demands and to fulfill job responsibilities.
- Ineligible for overtime compensation.
Trudell Healthcare Solutions is dedicated to maintaining the health and safety of the workplace, which includes our employees, our customers, and our communities. Our team has implemented several COVID-19 safety protocols, including the Company’s Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccine Policy which requires our employees be fully vaccinated. This is subject to reasonable accommodation for grounds protected under the human rights legislation.
Since 1922, Trudell Healthcare Solutions Inc., a member of the Trudell Medical Group, has been a stable and financially sound Canadian-based employer, headquartered in London, Ontario. For over 100 years, we have enjoyed the reputation of being successful and trustworthy in the eyes of our customers, our suppliers and our staff. We are passionate about selling, servicing and distributing technologically advanced Critical Care and Respiratory products and state-of-the-art Operating Room products to hospitals across Canada.
If you feel you meet the qualifications for this role, please submit your resume with the subject line “Medical Sales Rep – Golden Horseshoe” to Human Resources, at email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest in joining our team. Only those to be interviewed will be contacted. For more information, visit us at www.trudellhs.com. Trudell Healthcare Solutions Inc. is an equal opportunity employer it is important to our Company that all its employees, including those with disabilities, find our workplace to be welcoming and supportive. If you are a candidate with a disability who requires accommodations during the recruitment process, please let us know.