- Do have experience in the healthcare industry?
- Do you possess excellent communication skills through active listening, asking questions and understanding the message others convey?
- Are you motivated to exceed expectations and are driven by focusing on the end results?
If you responded yes to the above questions, Trudell Healthcare Solutions “(THS)” currently has an exciting opportunity for you as a Product Manager!
Our Company: Trudell Healthcare Solutions is a Canadian, family-owned clinical and service-oriented distributor providing unique, innovative products to select segments of the Canadian healthcare market. With a skilled, knowledgeable and motivated team, the company is committed to exceeding our customer’s expectations in delivering cost effective solutions to improve patient outcomes.
The Position: This position will be responsible for the execution of marketing plans and initiatives to drive sales budget achievement, increase market share, and meet gross profitability objectives for respiratory and critical care product lines. The Product Manager will assess multiple sources of information to provide forecasts, set market pricing and develop programs to align with THS’s current portfolio or products and business strategy. This position will work closely with the Marketing, Clinical, Service and Sales teams to meet or exceed revenue expectations. Additionally, this role will work closely with current customers and potential new customers in the development of Key Opinion Leaders, maintaining sales funnel and closing new business opportunities.
What We Offer:
In addition to fair and equitable compensation and the excitement of working for a growing company and reputable company, we offer:
- Challenging careers that provide the opportunity to learn constantly
- Clear, consistent and demonstrated values
- Encouraged Professional Development
- Employee Recognition for Milestone Anniversaries
- Regular Performance Appraisals
- Regular Salary Reviews
Comprehensive Group Family Benefits including:
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Pension Plan
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Disability Insurance
- Out of Country Insurance Coverage
- Paid Sick Days
- 3 weeks paid vacation to start
- Develop strategies on product positioning, product gaps and overall business growth opportunities for the product portfolio.
- Ensure development of strong relationships with Key Opinion Leaders to drive account development, speaking opportunities and potential research opportunities.
- Support sales team efforts to execute national marketing strategies.
- Drive market awareness and lead-generating activities.
- Ensure successful new product launch initiatives.
- Identify and quantify market size, growth opportunities and market factors affecting existing and new products.
- Assist with annual market plan.
- Remain a breast of competitive positioning, market trends and customer needs.
- Ensure pricing strategy matrix is provided to the sales force in a timely manner.
- Ensure technical and product knowledge is provided to the Sales team.
- Ensure product knowledge offering is part of the sales force training program
- Develop and maintain supplier relationships.
Requirements, Qualifications & Skills:
- University Degree in Business, Marketing or equivalent.
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience in a similar Sales or Marketing role.
- Minimum three (3) years experience in Sales or Marketing in the HealthCare industry is an asset.
- A medical clinical designation, earned following completion of education (ie.as a Respiratory Therapist, Nurse, etc.) with a demonsrated understanding of Respiratory and Critcal Care areas of the hospital is an asset.
- Knowledge of medical terminology and product usage in the field is an asset.
- Project management designation (CMP/PMP certification) or equivalent project management experience is an asset.
- Demonstrated proficientcy in Microsoft Office applications-Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Experience with Salesforce.com is ideal.
- Fluent in English both written and oral.
- Ability to travel.
- Office setting
- Compensation based on a regular work week of thirty-seven and one half (37.5) working hours, with additional working hours as required to meet ongoing business demands and to fulfill job responsibilities.
Since 1922, Trudell Healthcare Solutions, a member of the Trudell Medical Group, has been a stable and financially sound Canadian-based employer, headquartered in London, Ontario. For over 90 years, we have enjoyed the reputation of being successful and trustworthy in the eyes of our customers, our suppliers and our staff. We are passionate about selling, servicing and distributing technologically advanced Critical Care and Respiratory products and state-of-the-art Operating Room products to hospitals across Canada.
If you feel you meet the qualifications for this role, please submit your resume with the subject line “Product Manager – THS”, to Human Resources, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for their interest in joining our team. Only those to be interviewed will be contacted. For more information, visit us at www.trudellhs.com. Trudell Healthcare Solutions is an equal opportunity employer it is important to our Company that all its employees, including those with disabilities, find our workplace to be welcoming and supportive. If you are a candidate with a disability who requires accommodations during the recruitment process, please let us know.