TruTest® offers a full range of arterial blood gas sampling kits whether it is vented, non-vented, or a cord gas kit syringe, they can be used to draw arterial blood samples for in vitro diagnostics, pH blood gas and selected whole blood electrolytes.
All TruTest® ABG Kits are sterile, latex free, and single patient use and are compatible with a range of blood gas analyzers currently used in clinical settings.
Key Features - TruTest® ABG Kits
- All syringes contain ~ 25u of balanced Lithium/Zinc heparin.
- 1cc or 3cc syringe volumes.
- 22G or 23G needles.
- Optional Safe Tip needle protection mechanism for added clinical user safety.
- ISO color coded for easy indication of needle gauges.
- The ultra-sharp thin wall needle with Safety Tip needlestick protection promotes a smooth insertion.