Our comprehensive range of endotracheal tubes have features to ensure patient safety and comfort, allowing intubation with enhanced confidence.
VentiSeal™ cuffed ET Tubes use a high volume low pressure cuff with a thin smooth cuff wall that conforms to the tracheal contours for an effective seal. They are also Sterile, Single-use, DEHP Free, and Latex Free.
Specialty configurations available: Oral/Nasal, Curved Oral and Nasal, Wire-Reinforced, and with Stylet.
Key Features – VentiSeal™ Cuffed Endotracheal Tubes
- Soft Rounded Distal Tip: Gentle, beveled tip reduces potential for soft tissue trauma during insertion, with minimal increase in flow resistance.
- Large Murphy’s Eye: Keeps airway patent should tip become occluded and large size of hole softens tip, reducing risk of soft tissue trauma.
- Circumferential Vocal Cord Markers: Double guide lines are clearly seen from all angles, facilitating safe and accurate cuff placement below the vocal cords.
- Distance Markings: Earlier indication of depth during insertion with clear, bold print and check for any possible movement or dislocation of the ET tube during the procedure.
- Kink Resistant: Retains tube patency for patient safety, whilst softening at body temperature to conform to patient’s respiratory tract.
- Rapid Inflation Pilot Balloon: Small balloon size, means less air is pushed into cuff, reducing potential tracheal wall necrosis when checking cuff inflation using the “squeeze” test.
VentiSeal™ - Brochure
VentiSeal™ - Instructions for Use