Trudell Healthcare Solutions has a variety of anesthesia breathing circuits to cater to any clinical need. There are a variety of options to help build complete anesthesia breathing systems, including various lengths, tubing preference and other add-ons to suit customer needs such as;
- Gas sampling lines
- Gas sampling elbows
- Breathing bags (0.5L, 1L, 2L, 3L)
- B/V and HMEF Filters
- Anesthesia Masks
- Swivel Connectors
Limb-O® Single Limb Anesthesia Breathing Circuits
- With 25% less weight than some traditional circle circuits and up to 34% less weight than coaxial circle circuits, up to 34% less plastic is being used—making it more environmentally friendly.
- Limb-O effectively transfers heat from the expiratory to the inspiratory side of the circuit, helping reduce patient energy demands and maintain normothermia.
Adult Anesthesia Circuits - Corrugated and Expandable
- Vyaire expandable and corrugated circuits are designed for maximum flexibility while maintaining minimum compliance, thereby reducing the need for volume compensation.
- Expandable dual-limb hoses that extend to 75", 90", 108" and 120".
- Traditional dual-limb corrugated 22 mm hoses in lengths of 40", 60", and 72".
- ISO standard 22 mm machine end cuff connections.
- 100% leak tested.
Pediatric Anesthesia Circuits - Corrugated and Expandable
- Our pediatric circuits are designed with a 15 mm diameter tubing and offer maximum flexibility. while maintaining minimum compliance, thereby reducing the need for volume compensation.
- Expandable dual-limb hoses that extend to 108”.
- Traditional dual-limb corrugated 15 mm hoses in lengths 40" and 60”.
- ISO standard 22 mm machine end connectors for all 15 mm hoses.
- Pediatric wye piece and elbow to minimize dead space (15.2 cc).