The MINOP® TEAM angled endoscopes according to Axel Perneczky are designed for endoscope-assisted microneurosurgery. They are especially used for the visualization of structures in the shadow of the microscopic field of view with the aim to avoid additional opening or retraction during an operation.
Key Features - MINOP® TEAM
- Angled endoscope design and lateral connection for camera and light source allow simultaneous use of microscope and micro instruments.
- Optimized optical components leading to an enlarged image area, higher image quality, brightness and contrast.
- Full HD compatible endoscopes with different directions of view (0°, 30° and 70°).
- Wide range of instruments including XS micro, MIN micro, TREND, Bipolar Forceps, Bone Punches, and Suction Instruments.
XS Micro Instruments
Designed for operations in particularly narrow sites. Tubular shaft construction and double bayonet shape enable a completely unobstructed view.
Key Features - XS Micro Instruments
- Slim design.
- Bayonet handle and jaws for enhanced sight.
- Fine working ends.
- XS micro instruments are available in working lengths of 70mm, 100mm and 130mm.
XS Micro Instruments - Brochure
XS Micro Instruments - Instructions for Use