SuperNO2VA™ is a valuable tool for the application of oxygenation and nasal positive airway pressure in sedated patients. Designed to be used perioperatively and provide confident maintenance of airway patency.
The SuperNO2VA™ design includes an optional 2L hyperinflation bag for ease of use in the PACU and during transport. Easily rescue ventilate.
Key Features - SuperNO2VA™
- Pre-oxygenation and maintain ventilation.
- Relieve upper airway obstruction due to decreased level of consciousness.
- Ease of access for intra-oral procedures.
- Can be utilized perioperatively without the need for additional equipment.
- SuperNO2VA™ - Brochure
- SuperNO2VA™ - Instructions for Use
- SuperNO2VA™ - User Guide
- SuperNO2VA™ - Product Overview
- SuperNO2VA™ - Training Guide
SuperNO2VA™ - Brochure
SuperNO2VA™ - Instructions for Use
SuperNO2VA™ - User Guide
SuperNO2VA™ - Product Overview
SuperNO2VA™ - Training Guide