Precision Medical Oxygen Regulators are intended to regulate oxygen flow from high pressure oxygen cylinders. Our oxygen regulators are available in CGA 870 Yoke Style and CGA 540 Nut Style cylinder connections.
EasyDial Reg Oxygen Regulator
The EasyDial Regulator is a compact unit and measures only 4.25" long and weighs less than 8 oz. Each regulator model comes standard with a large flow adjustment knob that is knurled making flow adjustment simple for patients. EasyDial Reg is designed for safety with a built-in pressure relief valve, as well as a protected contents gauge.
Key Features - EasyDial
- Available in 5 flow ranges: 0-4000 cc/min, 0-4 l/min, 0-8 l/min, 0-15 l/min, and 0-25 l/min.
- Low force Viton yoke seal provides a better tank-to regulator seal.
- Ergonomic T-handle.
- Lightweight aluminum body and cap.
- 6 color-coded gauge protectors.
- Contents gauge on the front and the flow gauge on the top.
EasyGauge Reg Oxygen Regulator
Measuring just 4.5” long and weighing only 12 oz, the EasyGauge single body design makes it the ideal choice for oxygen users that prefer a gauge-type regulator over a dial regulator. The knurled flow adjustment knob is easy to turn and for maximum safety, it features a built-in pressure relief valve as well as a protected contents gauge.
Key Features - EasyGauge
- Available in 2 flow ranges (0-8 l/min and 0/15 l/min).
- Compact and lightweight with the contents gauge on the front and flow gauge on the top.
- Ergonomic flow adjustment knob.
- Large easy to read numbers on the flow gauge provide better visibility of the flow setting.
- The low force Viton yoke seal provides a better tank-to-reg seal.
- Unique design minimizes normal flow variation that occurs as tank pressure drops.