The MINOP®TREND (TRansnasal ENDoscopy) addresses extended transnasal/transsphenoidal approaches to the pituitary and skull base. It is not only a perfect system for those new to transnasal endoscopy, it also inspires advanced users to go further and perform extended approaches of the pituitary region and areas of the skull base. Our TRENDsetter is a well-balanced endoscope system offering high ergonomics and a brilliant picture as well as specially developed instruments.
Key Benefits - MINOP® TREND
- Suction, cleaning and irrigation function.
- Rotatable handle with straight optics for improved flexibility in positioning the endoscope.
- No irrigation pump needed.
- Optimized optical components leading to an enlarged image area, higher image quality, brightness and contrast.
Key Features - MINOP® TREND
- Suction, cleaning and irrigation are controlled via handle
- Full HD compatible endoscopes with different directions of view (0° and 30°)
- Wide range of instruments included;
- TREND instruments
- MIN micro instruments
- Pituitary & FESS instruments
- Bipolar forceps
- Bone punches
- Suction instruments
- Special adapter for fixation to Aesculap® holding devices.
- Single use suction and irrigation tube for MINOP® TREND handle.
- Dedicated baskets for sterilization and storage.