The innovative DualGuard™ sets a new standard in endoscopic practices. It incorporates an endoscopy bite block with O2 delivery and CO2 monitoring for use in upper endoscopy procedures through to recovery.
Key Features - DualGuard™
Patient Safety: The DualGuard™ improves patient safety and meets current guidelines for consciously sedated patients1,2,3.
Patient Comfort: The Comfort Rest Bite Block fits securely in the mouth, protecting both endoscope and patients’ teeth.
- Oxygen Delivery: Simultaneous oral and nasal O2 delivery and CO2 sampling for patients undergoing upper GI endoscopy, in either a lateral or supine position.
(1) European Section and Board of Anaesthesiology UEMS, Amsterdam, June 2011.
(2) American Society of Anesthesiologists. Standards for Basic Anesthetic Monitoring. 2011.
(3) AAGBI SAFETY STATEMENT Updated statement from the Association of Anaesthetists of Great Britain & Ireland, May 2011.
- DualGuard™ - Brochure
- DualGuard™ - Instructions for Use
- DualGuard™ - Product Overview
- DualGuard™ - User Guide