MINOP® InVent is an advanced intraventricular neuroendoscopic system offering a unique solution for bi-manual resection of tumors and cysts. The multi-directional flexibility experienced through the large working channel coupled with the specially designed instrumentation enables innovative treatment options, thus expanding the possibilities for intraventricular and paraventricular neuroendoscopy.
Key Benefits - MINOP® InVent
- Larger trocar with oval working channel allows innovative treatment options and multidirectional flexibility.
- Blunt distal tip of the trocar and large depth marking for less traumatic and controlled insertion.
- Bi-instrumental technique close to traditional microneurosurgery thanks to the increased freedom of movement.
- Optimized optical components leading to an enlarged image area, higher image quality, brightness and contrast.
- For the first time, insertion of angled instruments possible.
Key Features - MINOP® InVent
- Trocar with two merging working channels for enhanced handling of the instruments during bi-instrumental operation. Grooved section of the shaft for connection of peripheral devices.
- Full HD compatible 30° endoscope.
- Wide range of special micro instruments;
- Detachable tube shaft instruments with rotatable instrument tip for improved control and enhanced handling and precision.
- Shaft instruments with straight and angled instrument tips.
- Dissectors, hook and knife.
- Flexible instruments.
- Bipolar straight and angled electrodes.
- Monopolar straight and hook electrodes.
- Single-use suction cannulas.
Neuroendoscopy - Brochure
MINOP® InVent - Instructions for Use
MINOP® InVent - Product Overview