Using an AEROCHAMBER PLUS® FLOW-VU® AVHC Valved Holding Chamber with your inhaler helps ensure dose assurance for medicine and delivers it where it is needed to work in the lungs.
FLOW-VU® AVHC reduces the potential for side effects by limiting the amount of medication that ends up in your mouth.
Key Features - AEROCHAMBER PLUS® FLOW-VU® AVHC
- Multi-Patient Use: The Chamber is easy to clean and is dishwasher safe.
- Anatomically shaped facemasks in all patient sizes that contour gently to the face.
- Extra sensitive, low-resistance valve designed specifically for children.
- The only valved holding chamber with a dedicated inhalation indicator.
The FLOW-VU* Inhalation Indicator
- Gives caregivers visual assurance of correct use and medication delivery.
- Shows there is a proper seal.
- Enables counting of breaths.
- Helps co-ordinate actuation with inhalation.
- Flow-Vu® - Product Brochure
- Flow-Vu® - Instructions for Use
- Flow-Vu® - User Guide
- Flow-Vu® Valved Holding Chamber - Why Use It?
Flow-Vu® - Product Brochure
Flow-Vu® - Instructions for Use
Flow-Vu® - User Guide
Flow-Vu® Valved Holding Chamber - Why Use It?