Synthetic Rubber Resuscitation Bags - Disposable
Mercury Medical’s rubber CPR Bags are designed to accommodate the most urgent and unique situations of on-site EMS, Hospital I.C.U., E.R., O.R. and Recovery Room needs. There are two designs, synthetic rubber or thermoplastic.
CPR-2 Thermoplastic Resuscitation Bags – Disposable
The CPR-2 line of manual resuscitators uses thermoplastic (PVC) bag material to provide superior lung compliance feel with exceptional responsiveness.
- PEEP Valve: Prevents lung collapse and helps keep alveoli open at the end of expiration, thus improving oxygenation.
- Mask Configurations: Neonatal to Adult cushion masks.
- Override Button with Lock-clip: Prevents accidental over ventilating by keeping peak inspiratory pressure (PIP) below 40 cm H2O.
- LiteSaver® Manometer: Color-coded manometer is critical for reducing the risk of aspiration and further lung injury.
- End Tidal CO2 Detectors: Visualization of exhaled CO2 to assist in verifying proper intubation.
- Oxygen Bag Reservoir.
- Disconnect Wedge.
- Exhalation Filters.
CPR Bags - Brochures
CPR Solutions - Instructions for Use