With optional pressure relief valve and optional color-coded Manometer. Mercury’s New Hyperinflation Bag with Built-in Manometer offers a clinical breakthrough by providing a device for controlled or assisted ventilation while simultaneously monitoring pressure.
The flow inflating resuscitation solution is available in 1/2L, 1L, 2L, and 3L configurations.
- Optional color-coded built-in manometer (up to 60cm H20 for improved pressure range visibility).
- Optional Pressure relief Valve set at 40cm H20 +5/-10cm H20.
- Allows for in-line monitoring of delivered pressures.
- Accuracy of +/- 3cm in 0-15 range and +/- 5cm over 15.
- 3 Pleat, lightweight, latex-free bag construction for better lung compliance.
- Built-in, knurled side bleed valve stays put when set.
- 360 degree swivel on the patient port.
Hyperinflation Systems - Brochure
Hyperinflation Systems - Instructions for Use