Reduce delays in pediatric emergencies with The Broselow™ system. A simplified emergency color-coded system that helps ensure timely and accurate medication dosing by utilizing length to categorize pediatric patients using color zones. Each zone has accurate size-based information about medications, procedure-specific equipment, and emergency situations.
Each Broselow Pediatric Emergency Kit includes:
- Color-coded Broselow emergency tape sizing guide.
- Modules for intubation, intravenous, oxygen and intraosseous procedures.
- Infant, child and small adult blood pressure cuffs.
- Blood pressure manometer.
- Manual resuscitator.
- 2 laryngoscope handles.
- 1 small and 1 large set of Magill Forceps.
Optimal Color-coding design:
- Helps prevent mathematical and dosing errors during chaotic situations.
- Simplifies use of pre-sized emergency equipment.
- Can be used in tandem with a Broselow 9-Drawer Pediatric Color-Coded Emergency Cart.
The Broselow™ System - Brochure
The Broselow™ System - Components Overview