Reduce blood waste and increase the efficiency of the blood sampling process with SafeSet™.
SafeSet™ is a closed, needle-free in-line blood sampling system that reduces blood waste, while minimizing the risk of IV line contamination and transmission of infectious disease. Kit configurations are available to address adult, pediatric, and neonatal patient populations.
Key Features - SafeSet™
- Two needle-free access options protect the clinician from exposure to infectious diseases.
- Positive stop on reservoir enhances safety, and locking mechanism ensures functionality when monitoring.
- Impenetrable polycarbonate case protects sheath and plunger from exposure to non-sterile environment.
- 12 cc reservoir provides large clearing volume for OR applications.
- Available as a standalone system, or with the ICU Medical Transpac® IV Pressure Monitoring Kit, or as an add-on to other pressure monitoring systems.
SafeSet™ - Brochure
SafeSet™ - Instructions for Use
SafeSet™ - Product Overview