A comprehensive range of uncuffed endotracheal tubes provide safety and comfort for patients and intubation with total confidence. They are Sterile, Single-use, DEHP Free, and Latex Free.
Specialty configurations available: Oral/Nasal, Preformed Oral and Nasal, Wire-Reinforced, and with Stylet.
Key Features – VentiSeal™ Uncuffed Endotracheal Tubes
- Clear Positioning Guides: 2.0mm to 5.0mm ID tubes feature a single Depth Guide to identify correct placement. The orientation guide indicates position of the Murphy’s Eye and tube tip.
- Vocal Cord Placement Markers: Sizes 5.5mm and above feature the same double line as the VentiSeal tubes, making them clearly visible from all angles, facilitating safe and accurate tube placement.
- Smooth Beveled Tip: Rounded beveled tip reduces risk of damage to vocal cords during intubation.
- Distance Markers: Markers start at 3cm for safe and accurate placement in the smallest patients.
- High Resolution Radiopaque Line: For easy and accurate identification of tube position during x-ray.
- Kink Resistant: Maintains tube patency whilst softening at body temperature to conform to the patient’s respiratory tract.
VentiSeal™ - Brochure (Uncuffed)
VentiSeal™ - Instructions for Use (Uncuffed)