LarySeal™ laryngeal mask airways are a comprehensive range of devices that adapt to the contour of the oropharyngeal airway for easy first time insertion success.
Key Features – LarySeal™ Multiple, Blue, Clear & Flexi
The LarySeal™ Multiple design is durable and comprises of high temperature resistant material that is autoclavable up to 40 cycles.
- Secure Seal for Airway Management: Cuff material molds against the contours of the oropharyngeal area, providing a secure seal.
- Clear View: Deep and open port reduces risk of blockage by epiglottis and provides unrestricted access for use with an endoscope.
- Universal Connector: 15mm Male connector provides a universal connection.
- Indication of the Cuff Pressure through Pilot Balloon: Thin wall pilot balloon indicates the inflation of the cuff.
- Colour Coded Pilot Balloon: Easy identification of sizing by colour coded pilot balloons.
- Crush Resistant Tube: Thickness of the main tube wall reduces risk of crushing, while star lumen maintains patency.