Count on the neonatal expertise of the fabian™ family of ventilators from Vyaire. Designed specifically for patients up to 30kg’s, fabian™ HFO meets the rapidly-changing needs and nuances of the NICU.
The fabian™ HFO with a 10.4" touch screen is our most comprehensive ventilator. This model has a true single membrane high-frequency oscillation (HFO) with active inspiration and expiration in addition to all modern noninvaisve and conventional modes.
Other enhancements include Forced Oscillation Technique (FOT), a precise and intelligent lung recruitment tool.
Key Features - fabian™ HFO
- 4-in-1: All neonatal and pediatric conventional ventilation modes (Volume Guarantee included), Non-Invasive Ventilation modes (NIV), O2 therapy with High Flow Nasal Cannula (HFNC) and unique High Frequency Oscillation (HFO) with Lung Recruitment Maneuver and Volume Guarantee.
- Future oriented: Neonatal and pediatric ventilation modes (IPPV, SIPPV, SIMV, PSV and SIMV+PSV) with independent adjustment of inspiratory and expiratory flow reduces the work of breathing and inadvertent PEEP.
- Ventilation beyond limits: nCPAP and DuoPAP modes, for nasal and mask ventilation, with automatic leak compensation, featuring two-level CPAP mode to improve CO2 removal.
- Ease of Use: A clear, bright touch-TFT display – visible at any angle and distance – with intuitive commands reduces human error and puts the focus back on the baby.
- Comprehensive Device: Allowing easy access to the baby at all times without disturbing the bed site inside the NICU/PICU.
- Lightweight Unit: Designed for safe practical transport with integrated electronic gas blender and built-in battery.
fabian™ HFO - Brochure
fabian™ HFO - Product Overview