From delivery room to the NICU, the fabian™ +nCPAP evolution offers the best respiratory treatment solutions – normally available from different devices – in a single device. One device offering all conventional, NIV and HFNC options.
Key Features - fabian™ +nCPAP
- 3-in-1: All needed Neonatal and Pediatric conventional ventilation modes, non-invasive ventilation modes and O2 therapy mode with high flow nasal cannula (HFNC) integrated in one device.
- Future oriented: Neonatal and Pediatric ventilation modes (IPPV, SIPPV, SIMV, PSV, SIMV+PSV and CPAP), independent adjustment of inspiratory and expiratory flow, reduces the work of breathing and inadvertent PEEP.
- Ventilation beyond limits: nCPAP and DuoPAP modes, for nasal ventilation, with leak compensation, featuring two-level CPAP mode to improve CO2 removal.
- Ease of Use: A clear, bright touch-TFT display – visible at any angle and distance – with intuitive commands reduces human error and puts the focus back on the baby.
- Comprehensive Device: allowing easy access to the baby at all times without disturbing the bed site inside the NICU/PICU.
- Lightweight Unit: designed for safe practical transport with integrated electronic gas blender and built-in battery.
fabian™ +nCPAP - Brochure
fabian™ +nCPAP - User Guide