The Aesculap® IOS organization system is an ingenious way to keep sterile goods organized, making it easy for you to carry out procedures efficiently.
The Instrument Organization System (IOS) is comprised of latex-free silicone to secure the delicate instruments and reliably store them during all operations. The multi-facetted system made up of perfectly fitting holders, clamps and mesh mats is precisely tailored to the Aesculap trays. And above all, you can use them for your daily work. The system is surprisingly practical, hands-on, and an effective way to stay organized.
Key Benefits - Instrument Organization System (IOS)
- Extend instrument life by securing and organized instruments so they are less likely to be damaged during processing and transportation.
- Maximize instrument set availability through fewer required repairs and increased life span.
- Increases OR efficiency by allowing staff to quickly identify and select the correct instrument reducing surgical case time.
- Better sterilant flow between instruments.
- Consistent sterilization every time because your instruments are in the same place.
Instrument Organization System (IOS) - Brochure
Instrument Organization System (IOS) - Set Examples