The Neo-Tee® T-Piece Resuscitator is a gas powered, flow-controlled and pressure limited emergency resuscitator. It offers the ability to measure a more consistent, targeted Peak Inspiratory Pressure (PIP) and Positive End-Expiratory Pressure (PEEP). It is intended for use with neonates and infants weighing less than 10kg.
Neo-Tee® is a disposable solution that reduces the risk of cross-infection. There are no capital equipment costs as it connects directly to any flowmeter, thus it is an affordable disposable bedside solution for the NICU and PICU.
Key Features - Neo-Tee®
- In-Line Controller allows clinicians to change airway pressure “in-line” closer to the patient.
- Portable, Lightweight, and easily transported.
- Convenient in-line viewing, accurate and easy-to-read dial.
- Built-in Manometer on Tee.
- Adjustable PIP Controller and Built-in Pressure Relief System.
- Variable PEEP Knob.
- Variety of clear anatomical and round silicone face masks in both neonatal and infant sizes.
Neo-Tee® - Brochure
Neo-Tee® - Instructions for Use