The Aerobika* Oscillating Positive Expiratory Pressure (OPEP) device is a drug-free, easy to use, hand-held device with a proprietary pressure-oscillation dynamic that provides intermittent resistance, creating positive pressure oscillations during patient exhalation.
The Aerobika* device can assist with opening weak or collapsed airways and can help to thin and loosen mucus, enabling it to move to the larger airways of your lungs, where it can be coughed out.
Key Features - Aerobika®
- Drug free, natural airway clearance.
- Easy to use, clean and disinfect.
- Compatible with nebulizer therapy.
- 5 resistance settings to adjust to each patient’s expiratory capacity.
- Backed by clinical evidence.
- Not Made or Manufactured with BPA, Natural Rubber Latex, Phthalates, Lead, or PVC.
- Aerobika® - Brochure
- Aerobika® - Instructions for Use
- Aerobika® - Patient Care Guide
- Aerobika® - Instructional Videos
Aerobika® - Brochure
Aerobika® - Instructions for Use
Aerobika® - Patient Care Guide
Aerobika® - Instructional Videos